Health benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is the healthiest beverage, rich in antioxidants & Nutrients that have beneficial effects on the body.
1. It improves brain functions.
2. Helps in fat loss.
3. Serves as a stimulant.
4. Hydrated our body.
5. Fight against cancer( breast, colon, prostate, skin, bladder, throat, ovarian, lung)
6. Maintain blood pressure.
7. Good in diabetes ( reduces blood sugar).
8. Help in weight loss.
9. Tone skin& hair.
10. Helps in Alzheimer’s Diseases.
11. Prevent Ageing.
12. Boost immunity.
13. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
14. Reduces cholesterol level.
15. Inhibits the formation of blood clots.
16. It reduces stress.
17. It fights inflammation.
18. It has antiviral & antibacterial properties.
19. It detoxifies harmful chemicals& toxins.
20. It removes free radicals.
1. The patient who is sensitive to caffeine should not drink it.
2. Avoid green tea is already taking any blood thinners.
3. Avoid it with iron-rich food.
Caffeine present in 1 tea bag of tea – 25-40 mg.
A person can drink 2-3 cups of tea/day.
Do share & like my post
Dt Shweta Arora Mandal
Sr Diet consultant
Contact no: 9871699981