What are the harmful effects of drinking too much tea?
TEA: High intake of tea can cause lots of side effects due to caffeine present in this.
First of all, A headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, gastritis, Diarrhoea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, ringing in ears, convulsions, confusion.
1 cup contains 14-60 mg of caffeine.
It works as a stimulant
Side effects include:
1. Insomnia & Restlessness.
2. It causes Addiction.
3. It causes dehydration.
4. It reduces the absorption of essential Nutrients.
5. Risk of prostate cancer, oesophageal cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer.
6. It causes miscarriage if taken in large amounts during pregnancy.
7. It causes skeletal fluorosis (a painful condition of bones.)
8. It causes high blood pressure & the risk of cardiac disorders.
Tea is taken in moderation will not be harmful
Note: an excess of everything is bad
Furthermore, Information, the Caffeine present in tea may cause bloating, increased heart rate causes osteo fluorosis.
It blocks the absorption of vitamins, it damage bones, it may lead to addiction if taken in a large amount, it may also lead to depression, anxiety, irritability, frustration, sleeping disorders.
Do share & like my post
Dt Shweta Arora Mandal
Sr Diet consultant
Contact no: 9871699981